Why Choose Omaha Integrated Health?
- We’re nothing like most clinics. Instead of treating symptoms, we look for and treat the underlying CAUSE of your problem.
- When you treat the CAUSE of the problem, the symptoms tend to go away. If you only treat symptoms, the condition can get worse.
- Most clinics just “drug everything up”. How does covering up the problem (hiding it) help the DISEASE?!
- We formulate a plan that’s designed specifically for you, based what we find in your labs. That’s why we are so successful at what we do!
Dr. Chris Driscoll, D.C.
At Omaha Integrated Health, we work to determine the fundamental reason(s) for why our diabetic patients have lost the ability to properly regulate their blood sugar, as opposed to simply trying to manage their diabetes with drugs or hormone supplementation.
Dr. Chris Driscoll, D.C., is our chief clinic director — proficiently trained and qualified at finding and treating the hidden hormonal, physiological, and biomechanical insufficiencies that contribute to the development of type II diabetes. Since each patient is unique, Dr. Driscoll believes in the value of treating each patient as an individual, as opposed to the standard — and often ineffective — drug therapy model that fails so many diabetics.
We Treat Each Person As An Individual
Below you’ll learn more about who we are and what we do. No matter what your specific situation looks like, you can count on us to provide you with person care that’s designed to suit your specific needs.
Got questions? We’d love to hear from you! Click here to contact us, or learn more below.
WHAT WE DO
Dr. Driscoll utilizes a wide variety of exhaustive in-depth laboratory tests frequently neglected by mainstream healthcare professionals in order to determine why each patient is afflicted with diabetes and its related symptoms. Because we understand that each patient is unique, we work to develop customized care based on each patient’s particular healthcare needs.
If you’ve been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, thyroid problems, or live with pain, our team is here to help with specific treatments designed to suit your unique needs.
WHAT WE OFFER IF YOU QUALIFY
- A very thorough breakdown of your labs, current dietary and nutritional habits, x-rays, MRIs, and other tests.
- A dietary and nutritional analysis to determine whether your current intake is sufficient or in abundance.
- A full analysis of your most recent medical treatments to see if anything has been missed or neglected.