Accessibility Statement for Omaha Integrated Health Website
This is an accessibility statement from Omaha Integrated Health.
Measures to support accessibility
Omaha Integrated Health takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of the Omaha Integrated Health Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Include designs intended to be accessible to every user.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Omaha Integrated Health Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
While we have made every effort to meet the WGA 2.0 AA Standards, and we strive to make our website and our practice accessible to all individuals, there may be some sections of the website inaccessible. If you experience inaccessibility while using the website, please notify us in writing by email at Help@OmahaIntegratedHealth.com so we may assist you.
Images without alt tags are decorative.
Some sections of the website may not be viewable using only a keyboard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the Omaha Integrated Health Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Omaha Integrated Health Website:
- Phone: +1 402-932-5929
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visitor Address: 13906 Gold Circle Suite #200, Omaha, NE 68144
- Postal Address: 13906 Gold Circle Suite #200, Omaha, NE 68144
We try to respond to feedback within 5-10 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Omaha Integrated Health Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- An up-to-date browser such as Chrome, Safari, or Microsoft Edge should allow the website to be viewable in an accessible format.
Omaha Integrated Health Website is not compatible with:
- Browsers older than 3 major versions, internet explorer, mobile operating systems older than 3 years.
Accessibility of Omaha Integrated Health Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Omaha Integrated Health assessed the accessibility of the Omaha Integrated Health Website by the following approaches:
- Formal quality assurance process throughout the design and development of the website up to and including the use of the Userway Plugin.
Please email us at Help@OmahaIntegratedHealth.com with any complaints so that we may assist you and work to fix the problem.
Formal approval of this accessibility statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
Omaha Integrated Health
Dr. Chris Driscoll, DC
This statement was created on 12 April 2023 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.